Motus PT and Performance
The BFR Clinician's Manual - Exercise Prescription and Programming for Rehab and Athletes
Regular price $30.54 Sale price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Now updated with 15 videos!
The Blood Flow Restriction (BFR) Clinician’s Manual - Exercise Prescription and Programming for Rehab and Athletes is the perfect resource for clinicians looking to expand upon their knowledge of BFR. Learn from the expert, Kyle Coffey, Lead Instructor of Modern Strength Training!
In conjunction with the use of Doppler US and the EDGE Restriction System BFR Cuffs, this manual will help you optimize your training with rehabilitation patients and athletes.
This manual includes:
- The basics of exercise prescription and programming for BFR
- Sample templates for athletes with training and recovery
- Sample templates for rehab for knee pain, post-op knee, shoulder pain, and aquatic therapy
- Training algorithm charts for easy reference in the clinic or for use with patients
- Demonstrations on using BFR with squats, deadlifts, pushups, arm raises, bridges, Suspension Trainer and more
Note: This is an ebook, you will be emailed the link to download the resource immediately upon completion of purchase.This product is directly shipped to you by our friends of EDGE Mobility System. It means that, if you purchase multiple products on our website, this one will be shipped in a separate package. EDGE Mobility System ships from United States of America: taxes and duties can apply.